Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
PSNS Bremerton, WA 98337 US
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for a Assistant Scheduler in Bremerton, WA
Candidates must have great attention to detail, and excellent attendance.
Shift / Mon-Fri, Days
POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training/Experience)
* Typically has an AA/AS plus two (2) years directly related experience, or three (3) years directly related experience.
* Reports to Scheduling Supervisor and works under the supervision of Scheduler.
* Interfaces with all levels of Schedulers, Planners/Estimators, Production, Project Management Team, and Engineering.
* Responsible for preparing, verifying, and distributing accurate and timely planning, budgeting, and reporting products.
* Assists schedulers with providing daily, weekly, and quarterly project schedule updates.
* Update P6 daily progress via progressing sheets.
* Email daily and weekly schedule progressing sheets to Area Managers, Production and Subcontractors as needed.
* Enter delays and schedule Impacts.
* Assist Schedulers, Project Management Team, and Production in problem resolution, and determine the difference between baseline contract work, change orders, and new work.
* Attend Project Management Team, Production, and other meetings as needed.
* Accomplish other duties as assigned
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Medical Coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage
· Identity Theft Protection
· Legal Assistance
· Long Term Opportunities
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.