Hayward, CA 94545
Interface with other managers, customers, organizations, and coordinating meetings & schedules. Prepare various correspondence including reports, and spreadsheets as required. Perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties vary based upon location size and operations.
Hourly Pay $15 per hour Work week: Monday Friday, Start Time: 7am; Weekly Pay!
- Communication of information throughout location.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Report general analysis.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and travel itineraries.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Run various reports.
- Purchase supplies for the branch.
- Answer phones and direct calls when necessary.
- Type, file and copy correspondences.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Perform general administrative duties and support for management team.
- Always represent the company in a professional manner
- ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company. Work overtime as needed.
- Have excellent computer skills with emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and Customer Service
- High school graduate or equivalent, combination of education and experience with a minimum 2 years related experience.
At NSC National Logistics our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Long Term Opportunities
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC National Logistics is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.