3600 E Hemisphere Loop Tucson, AZ 85706 US
Salary: 65k+- Direct Hire
The primary job responsibilities for this Staff Accountant position include:
• Assume responsibility for certain month-end closing procedures across several subsidiary companies.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Perform account analysis which may include preparing detailed spreadsheets.
• Other tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong financial accounting skills with the ability to analyze transactions and determine the correct general ledger accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Motivated to learn and master several accounting responsibilities with the flexibility to alternate between tasks.
• Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Good communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with coworkers and those outside the company.
• College degree in accounting or finance.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.