San Diego, CA 92101
Responsible for full-cycle accounting, which requires and ability to multi-task and handle several organizational tasks at once. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of general ledger, accounts receivable, and accounts payable, as well as handling payroll information, processing payroll, credit card statements, cash flow and management and government financial reporting. Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy: may be called upon for various other miscellaneous duties, works under general supervision; does related work as required.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes of financial analysis
- Thorough knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and policies
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
Education & Experience:
Typically requires 4-6 years of related experience in financial analysis
Bachelor s Degree in Account or related filed, or equivalent technical training, education, or work experience
Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 619-795-4350
NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees.
****We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees****
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.