Shipyard Electrician Helper
San Diego, CA 92101
Location: San Diego, CA.
Responsibilities of the ELECTRICIAN HELPER include:
- Must be familiar with the following characteristics: voltage, current, resistance, and power of circuits less than 600 V.A.C.
- Using basic hand and power tools including wire crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, grinders, utility knives
- Running cables, lines and leads, terminations, harnessing aboard Naval vessels
- Ability to follow detailed instructions from Journeyman Electricians and work independently to complete tasks
- Reading basic blueprints, schematics, and drawings
- Minimum 1 year experience working as an electrician helper or cable puller
- Experience aboard a ship or in shipyard environment a plus
- Must be available for both 1st and 2nd shift
- Must be able to wear a respirator and work in confined spaces aboard ships as needed
- Must have own tools
- *** Employment is contingent upon the ability to obtain a DOD DBIDS Clearance ***
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 619-795-4350: