Sheet Metal Mechanics
Portsmouth, VA 23704
- Be able to read, interpret and install by using sheet metal sketches.
- and assembly.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, shears etc.). Ventilation duct and equipment.
- Able to properly install shipboard ventilation and habitability
- Layout, cut, bend, and fabricate gaged sheet metal within tight tolerance
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
Please send resumes to otto.Beasley@nsc-tech.Com or give us a call at 757-394-8753.
NSC Technologies offers
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
Key Words: Sheet Metal, Coamings, decking, berthing, duck work, ventilation and habitability