Senior Electrical Engineer
San Jose, CA 95131
Hourly Pay: $44 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
Supporting and maturing the Army' s next generation combat vehicles.
- As a Sr. Electrical Engineer your responsibilities include supporting the maturing of vehicle design and integrating various electrical/electronic components and vehicle architectures related to power generation, power distribution, cabling, and communication equipment.
- Applies knowledge of multiple engineering principles and disciplines, including customer understanding as well as in-depth knowledge of assigned product or technology area in guiding and reviewing project direction and outcomes.
- Maintains state-of-the-art familiarity with industry practices, trends, and applications to enhance the organization s technical capabilities.
- Conceptualizes, creates, and analyzes designs to ensure technical outcomes are consistent with customer and company requirements.
- Experience using lab test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, power analyzers, CAN bus diagnostics tools, data acquisition such as LabVIEW for test and verification, is desired.
- Experience with electrical schematic captures and simulation tools like SPICE is required.
- Familiarity with DC and AC military specification or commercial power standards and testing requirements is also desirable.
- The integrated product team (IPT) environment of this project requires excellent teamwork skills, technical writing skills, and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a lab environment with high voltage and high current components.
- Must have the ability to access and move about a large military vehicle during integration and test activities. Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- This project requires excellent teamwork skills, technical writing skills, written communication skills, and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to coordinate work with other engineering design disciplines as well as shop personnel.
- Experience with vehicle networking.
- Experience in conducting trade studies.
- Experience in 28V power generation/distribution and power management systems.
- Experience with military tracked vehicle 28V systems.
- Experience in creating electrical block diagrams and schematics.
- Experience with Battery Management Systems.
- Experience in EMI and EMC.
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering. Minimum five (5) years of experience with BS. Three (3) years experience with MS.
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D