Poway, CA 920647139
Job Description: All associates will perform duties as requested by management. Duties may include the following.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls pleasantly and professionally
- Direct calls to the appropriate associate or department, take a message or transfer to the appropriate associate s voicemail when necessary
- Greet visitors
- Alert associates when they have a visitor
- Accept incoming deliveries
- Assist in answering customer questions
- Assure appropriate coverage of phones when away from desk
- Data entry
A Bachelor s Degree is preferred, but a high school degree combined with previous administrative experience will be considered. A successful Receptionist will possess the following attributes:
- Customer service skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers
- Phone skills
- Ability to handle multi-line phone system
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum clerical skills (basic typing and computer skills)
- Ability to interact with management
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND APPLY ONLINE WWW.NSC-TECH.COM
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NC Technologies is a drug free company.
#SD IP 8098166
Job Type: Full-time/Contract Job
Pay is DOE $15-$16.50/hour DOE
Start time 8: 00 a.M. TO 5: 00 p.M.