College Park, GA 30349
$31 - $36 per hour DOE! Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst
Lead and develop strategy for identifying, qualifying, and selecting vendors to provide products and/or services. Develop negotiation strategies and manage relationships
- Develops and supports strategies for negotiation with vendors.
- Develops and supports strategies for identifying, selecting, qualifying, and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Leverages economies of scale to best meet the purchasing needs of the business in terms of cost, quality, and vendor ability.
- Monitors and reports compliance to procedures, commodity contracts and strategy.
- Leads and facilitates sourcing initiatives in collaboration with other functional business departments.
- Analyzes complex data to identify sourcing opportunities.
- Ensures sourcing/purchasing needs are met and projects are on schedule.
- Selects, develops, and motivates assigned staff.
Requirements of the Procurement Analyst
- 3 years of experience formally or informally supervising others.
- Knowledge of P2P Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of indirect spend categories, specifically Freight, Fleet, Logistics, Telecom, Labor/HR Services and Consulting Services.
- Strong analytical, financial analysis and strategic thinking/logical reasoning ability.
- Strong negotiating ability demonstrated through successful completion of supplier negotiations.
- Ability to draw insights from sourcing data, builds pricing models, and analyze/interpret commercial proposals.
- Ability to analyze markets, suppliers, industry value chain, and key supply chain and supplier cost drivers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare executive level presentations/communications, Contracts and Projects.
- Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business unit leaders throughout the organization to enable successful translation and execution of business objectives.
- Ability to provide strategic direction to internal customers/teams and execute strategies.
- Must be self-driven and able to maintain focus on issues and escalate as necessary.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.