PLANNER/SCHEDULER NAVY SHIP REPAIR
Honolulu, HI 96820
Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam
Come launch your career with NSC Technologies! NSC is currently hiring a Planner/Scheduler to support ship repair work in Honolulu, HI (Pearl Harbor).
Responsibilities of the Planner/Scheduler Ship Repair
The Planner/Scheduler supports the Planning Department and Project Management teams by gathering, analyzing, and submitting data necessary to develop and maintain project management tools. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzes ship board work and all related equipment for rip out, replacement, and installation to provide an accurate depiction of each work item s progress.
- Prepares and submits reports to convey technical information to the teaming members, utilizing ship installation drawings to identify maintenance worthy equipment in accordance with NAVSEA Standard items. The Planner/Scheduler will work with project managers, trades, and other subcontractors to create trade level plans for production work and assist in the integration of the schedule.
- This is a shipboarding position which will require both OSHA & Rapidgate
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have relevant ship repair experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain base access to Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam
- Must be able to work from 6am to 2: 30pm M-F with OT as needed
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook & PowerPoint)
** NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees **
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.