NOW HIRING FIREWATCH/GENERAL LABOR
San Diego, CA 92101
NSC Technologies is currently hiring Fire Watch for Navy Ship Repair positions in San Diego, CA.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of have 6 months Laboring/Industrial experience.
Responsibilities of the Fire Watch
- Carry out Fire Watch procedures to protect personnel and customer from fire damage.
- Ensure designated hot work area is clean and free of combustible materials before hot work commences.
- Keep work are clean and safe at all times
- Adhere to all safety rules and good work ethics.
- Be able to verbally warn others of fire or other danger
- Lift/push/pull 75 lbs on occasional basis
- Lift/push/pull up to 20-30 lbs on a frequent basis
- perform prolonged standing
- Bend, squat, crouch, crawl, and kneel.
- Climb in a safe manner
- Sufficient hand grip and coordination to carry and operate tools and equipment.
- Work at heights above 12'
- Access work areas through 18" x 36" openings and work in confined spaces for prolonged periods of time
- Must have a minimum of have 6 months Laboring/Industrial experience.
- **Must be able to obtain DBIDS Badge**
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 619-795-4350
NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees.
****We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees****
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technol ogies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.