NDT Level II Weld Inspector
Portsmouth, VA 23704
*Responsibilities of the Weld Inspector
- Perform and document in-process government quality assurance inspections
- Conduct audits on requirements
- Interface with Program Management
- Navy Engineering background a plus
- Knowledge of welding, main propulsion and mechanical systems a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in NAVSEA Standard Items
- Must be familiar with Navy Engineering Tech Manuals
- 4 years minimum of Shipyard Inspecting experience, Navy shipyard experience preferred
- Requires proficient computer skills with Microsoft programs. Minimum of 40 WPM typing
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints
- Must provide proof of prior certification. MT, PT & VT.
- Ability to respond to issues after hours and during the weekends
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT OTTO AT: 757-394-8753 or otto.Beasley@nsc-tech.Com
NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees **
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.