Jacksonville, FL 23312
- Safely transport containers, crates, pallets, and mezzanine carts to designated work areas, as directed by RF commands.
- Complete tasks in an efficient manner to provide a steady flow of material to functional areas.
- Load or unload product on ship conveyor as required.
- Stage pallets and containers in work areas in an orderly manner.
- Deliver packaging materials to work areas as needed.
- Load or unload trailers.
- Operate powered industrial equipment according to Raymond Safe Operating Guidelines, Forklift Safety Training, and FEI Safety Policies Select, secure, transport, and store product safely using quality pallets and containers
- Ensure pedestrian safety by maintaining a safe rate of speed in all areas while operating equipment.
- Maintain clearance of equipment to avoid impacts and damage to product or property
- Inspect and maintain all forklift and RF equipment in functional condition.
- Execute tasks utilizing hand-held or truck mounted RF units scanners.
- Must have 2 years' warehouse experience
- Must have experience operating forklift, pallet jacks, and rolling ladders.
- Must abide by all rules and policies
- Must pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees
* NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States.
Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com.
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Warehouse: 2 years