Marine Electrician Helper/Cable Puller
Honolulu, HI 96819
Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH)
Come launch your maritime career! NSC Technologies, LLC. Is currently hiring qualified MARINE ELECTRICIANS-CABLE PULLERS for Ship Repair work on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARINE ELECTRICIAN HELPER:
- Electricians must have a minimum 2+yr of marine electrical experience.
- Must be familiar with the following characteristics: voltage, current, resistance, and power of circuits less than 600 V.A.C.
- Accountable for completion of daily work assignments.
- Works under limited supervision and follows detailed instructions.
- Monitors working environment for compliance with quality, safety, environmental and health regulations.
- Good working knowledge of various tools and test equipment used for installation, maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of electrical systems.
- Must demonstrate ability to interpret and work from owner supplied drawings, job specifications, instruction manuals, manufacturer' s handbooks, change order, and contract specifications.
- Read, interpret and work from electrical wiring and circuit diagram found in equipment instruction books.
- Operate standard test equipment used in servicing electrical and electronics equipment. Knowledge of basic electrical circuits, wiring and cables.
- Demonstrate proper use of basic power tools. Ability to work any assigned shift and ability to work assigned overtime.
- Must comply with Company safety rules and OSHA standards.
- Must be physically and medically qualified to wear required personal protective equipment as prescribed under OSHA standards.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of various tools and test equipment used for installation, maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of electrical systems.
- Must obtain and maintain a DOD DBIDS contractor badge.
- Must be flexible to working all shifts (1st & 2nd) .
- Must have basic electrician tools, shop machinery, hand and power tools knowledge.
- Must have own tools Physical Requirements: Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces and have the ability to climb staircases and ladders of varying sizes with limited visibility.
- Must be able to continuously stand, frequently work with arms extended at shoulder level and reaching above shoulder height.
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour