IT Asset Management Analyst II
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606
NSC Technologies LLC is in immediate need for an IT Asset Management Analyst. The Analyst, Establishes and implements hardware and software acquisition, protection, maintenance and retention policies, standards and procedures that are aligned with IT standards and strategy.
- Investigates available hardware and software products; evaluates and recommends products based on user requirements.
- Coordinates with the procurement function to interview, select and negotiate with hardware and software vendors in order to purchase the appropriate equipment at the lowest cost.
- Reviews licenses and/or contracts to ensure that hardware and software equipment is covered by the contract and properly documented.
- Bachelors in related field and 2 years of relevant professional experience. 0 year of relevant experience with a Master' s degree.
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Long Term Opportunities
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.