Human Resource Analysts
Norfolk, VA 23523
Reporting Hourly Pay: $23 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide onsite coordination of recruiting activities as required
- Assist Resource Center with candidate relocation request
- Assist Resource Center as necessary with medical scheduling for sites that require Physical Screening
- Maintain accurate candidate statues in ATS System
- Respond to general recruiting inquiries (statuses of applications, general recruitment process info)
- Assist with necessary materials for career fairs and recruiting events
- Track candidate status completely through onboarding process and correct any process failures when required
- Report any onboarding issues immediately to Recruiter assigned to candidate
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems. (Peoplesoft, Taleo, Hodes, Kenexa, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to support a team with strong administrative/problem solving skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters
- Experience with scheduling interviews and travel arrangements
- Experience working with candidates across different time zones
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent business acumen
- Attention to detail.
Minimum 1-3 years experience in a recruiting coordinator or similar role
Associate s Degree or Bachelor' s Degree
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call Carole at 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.