Electronics Assemblers Soldering/Subassemblies
Ft Walton, FL 32548
NOTE: Work primarily occurs in a controlled environment. May occasionally work outside or in shelters. May be required to work extended hours or weekends. Works with hazardous cutting tools and chemicals.
Hourly Pay is $14 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. Weekly Pay!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Duties and responsibilities which occupy a major portion of time and importance in the job. Incumbent(s) perform one or more of the following duties.)
- Modifies, fabricates and builds equipment and subassemblies working from layout diagrams, schematics, wire prints and verbal instructions. Aligns and joins parts into housing using hand and power tools.
- Installs components and parts on chassis, circuit boards, panels and other units using power tools, hand tools and various soldering equipment. Routes and attaches wires and connectors to form circuitry and connect assembly with power supply sources.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, coating, epoxy bonding, wiring, stamping, etching and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Wires various wire cable assemblies to both inside and outside chassis. Assembles and attaches functional and cosmetic hardware such as caps, clamps and knobs using hand and power tools.
- Installs finished assemblies and subassemblies in cases or cabinets. Performs touch up painting of cabinets prior to shipping.
- Mounts equipment in cabinets or on shelves in vans, ships and test beds using detailed work instructions.
- Uses visual aids, drawings, verbal and written instructions to prepare automatic and manual production machinery and equipment to produce small coils and other parts to specifications.
- Modifies, fabricates and builds equipment and subassemblies working from layout diagrams, schematics, wire prints and verbal instructions.
- Aligns and joins parts into housing using hand and power tools.
Solder in accordance with J-STD-001
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.