Driver CDL CLass A
New Castle, DE 19720
NSC Technologies is currently Hiring a Class A Flatbed Driver in New Castle, DE - prefer heavy equipment operator experience but will train - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of have 1 year of verifiable Class A Driving experience with Flatbed or Roll-Back Truck Experience! Experience delivering to job sites is a PLUS! Local & Home daily. Full Time position with a Large Nationwide Company!
You will deliver and recover construction equipment, tools and supplies to and from the local customer worksite, using a flatbed or roll-back truck- Delivery includes driving various pieces of heavy equipment off and onto the truck, such as a Boom lift, Scissorlift, Forklift, Excavator, Skidsteer Loader, etc .
This is a DIRECT HIRE position! Great opportunity!
Hourly Pay: $21-23 per hour - Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume then
Please Call Dawn 941-462-9805
Responsibilities of the Delivery Drivers
- Loading, unloading and securing equipment
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site. Delivery includes driving various pieces of heavy equipment off and onto the truck, such as a Boom lift, Scissorlift, Forklift, Excavator, Skidsteer Loader, etc .
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection to ensure operational safety.
- Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery service.
- Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts, pick up and exchange forms.
- Demonstration of proper and safe equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Valid Driver s license with Class A CDL certification.
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations / DOT guidelines.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with customers
- Previous experience operating any heavy equipment is desirable, such as a Boom lift, Scissorlift, Forklift, Excavator, Skidsteer Loader, etc.**
- Heavy Haul Driver, Local Haul Driver, Equipment Hauler, Heavy Equipment Delivery Driver preferred
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
Please Call Dawn 941-462-9805
N_SC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs! _
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.