Driver - Delivery
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
FLATBED, BOOM and CRANE TRUCKS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Hourly Pay: $20.00 per hour . Work week: Monday-Friday Start Time: 5: 00am. Weekly Pay!
* Warehousing - Picking, Shipping, Loading, Receiving; (you will perform some warehouse work), you will help with loading/unloading, and you will help with the outside pipe yard when not driving.
Responsibilities of the Delivery Drivers
- Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s)
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- 2 year or more of Merchandise Delivery Experience in a commercial Truck
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
- Ability to climb up to 15'
*Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume. Ask for Andria
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace.
NSC Technologies Best Place to Work!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Dental, Vision
- 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D