Lake Charles, LA
- Designs, develops, converts, and implements training programs to the multi-media format
- Prepares written scripts, outlines, and test questions for all training programs
- Minimizes rework by limiting the amount of bugs and editing identified during QA testing
- Performs curriculum development, analyzes requirements, develops objectives and tests
- Sequences training objectives, recommends instructional design, methods and media; identifies resource requirements
- Formulates training programs and procedures based on knowledge of identified training needs or changes in regulations procedures or services
- Follows through on commitments to meet all deadlines for deliverables outlined in the project plan
- Consistently maintains a high level of productivity and progress on their scheduled assignments
- Identifies efficiencies and solutions to complete assignments while accomplish project goals
- Evaluates programs to determine if existing courses and programs satisfy training requirements
- Identifies training requirements and develops training programs and objectives to satisfy all training requirements
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of computer based training authoring software required. Knowledge of audio and graphic editing software programs required. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to question s from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, internet software and applications and project management software.
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D