Class B Tanker Drivers
Orange, TX 77632
$20 - $21 per hour DOE! Monday-Saturday 6am-4pm Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the CDL Drivers
- Operate tankers, Hauling Water/Mud Hydro Excavating. You must be able to operate Automatic & Manual Trucks.
- A good amount of the time you will need to be out of town for 2 - 3 weeks or more at a time.
- Lots of work in Houston area and you will get $100/day per diem when they work farther than 50 miles from your home.
Requirements of the CDL Drivers
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- CDL Class B with Tanker endorsement and an acceptable driving record
- Minimum of three years, verifiable service within the commercial trucking industry
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in commercial transportation
- Complete understanding of DOT s safety program & standards
- Possess excellent communications and human relations skills
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting transportation equipment is preferred
- Position requires person to be physically fit and able to lift up to 100 pounds
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.