Class A Vacuum Driver - Hazmat/Tanker/TWIC
Sulphur, LA 70665
$17-$19 per hour DOE! Monday-Friday 6am-4pm Weekly Pay! $500 Sign on bonus after 120 hours of work!
Responsibilities of the CDL Driver
- Operate vacuum trucks/tankers, roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- CDL Class A with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement and an acceptable driving record
- Minimum of three years, verifiable service within the commercial trucking industry
- Must have a Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in commercial transportation
- Complete understanding of DOT s safety program & standards
- Possess excellent communications and human relations skills
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting transportation equipment is preferred
- ISTC Certification will be needed
- Vacuum Truck Experience A Plus! Driving Only - No Vacuum Clean-out Required - Technician on site
- Position requires person to be physically fit and able to lift up to 100 pounds
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.