CDL B Delivery Driver
Sacramento, CA 95828
Hourly Pay: $17 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver
- Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s)
*You will perform some warehouse work *- Picking, Shipping, Loading, Receiving; you will help with loading/unloading, inventory, iinspection, identification, and delivery to stocking location etc.
Requirements of the Delivery Driver
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Must have Delivery Experience 1 year or more
- FLATBED Experience is a MUST!
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume- Ask for Andria.
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.