CDL A Local Delivery Driver
Roanoke, VA 24019
This is a DIRECT HIRE position! Great Opportunity with a Great Company!
Pay Rate: $19.00-$22.00 per hour, AM Shift, Monday-Friday
As a CDL A Delivery Driver you will be making local deliveries with no overnight travel required. The primary function is to deliver and remove heavy construction equipment and supplies to and from the local customer worksite in the safest manner possible.
- Loading, unloading and securing equipment
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site. Delivery includes driving various pieces of heavy equipment off and onto the truck, such as a Boom lift, Scissorlift, Forklift, Excavator, Skidsteer Loader, etc.
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection to ensure operational safety.
- Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery service.
- Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts, pick up and exchange forms.
- Demonstration of proper and safe equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
- Valid Driver s license with Class A CDL certification.
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations / DOT guidelines.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with customers
- Previous experience operating any heavy equipment is desirable, such as a Boom lift, Scissorlift, Forklift, Excavator, Skidsteer Loader, etc.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and
- Lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job.
- Flatbed experience is a Plus
- Perform work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work.
- All duties must be performed according to the Company s safety policies and guidelines.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume.
Have questions call 478 461 5275
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.