Business Development-Systems Administrator
Charlotte, NC 28277
The Systems Administrator oversees the responsibility for performing complex analyses, planning and implementing of overall telecommunications/switch-based data communications network; implementation includes assisting with the installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunication equipment and services. This position is intimately involved with the design, implementation and support of highly complex networking, telecommunications and data center infrastructure.
1. Evaluates, designs, plans and coordinates all changes of highly complex telecommunications equipment and associated hardware, software, and cabling. Ensures that the capacity and capabilities of the telecommunications network are well anticipated and makes appropriate recommendations to accomplish this objective.
2. Troubleshoots, installs, and maintains telecommunication equipment including, but not limited to, call recording, call accounting, call processing, skills based automated call distribution (ACD), voice over internet (VoIP), interactive voice recognition (IVR), modular messaging, fax machines, modems and telephones.
3. Develops short and long range plans for future telecommunication needs and develops implementation as well as lifecycle and disaster recovery plans.
4. Performs communications analysis and usage (traffic) studies to reconfigure or augment existing equipment/services in order to optimize communications services most economically.
5. Establishes and maintains an accurate inventory of all telecommunications equipment, supplies and spare components necessary to ensure uninterrupted service of the voice and data networks. 6. Documents and plans all network changes following the CR (Change Request) process.
7. Supports critical systems after hours, nights and weekends as needed.
Ability to provide Tier 3 support and Engineering for Cisco Unified Call / Communications Manager and Session Manager Edition (SME)
Cisco Unity Connection and Call Handlers Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
UCCX scripting and CRS/CRX Administration experience
UCCX Finesse QM Recording Oracle SBC Cisco UCS virtual servers VMware (5.X and 6.X) Cisco ISR Routers 29XX s 39XX s 4XXX s Voice Gateways and SRST Analog voice gateways, e.G. VG202/4, VG224, VG310 and ATA s Voice services, e.G. PRI circuits, H323, SIP, analog 1FBs Jabber & WebEx clients CME Network Tools, such as Cisco Prime Collaboration, Cisco Prime License Manager, Wireshark packet analysis, Cisco Identity Services Engine, IR Prognosis Telephony endpoint devices: 7962, 7965, 8831, 8861, etc.Skills PreferredAbility to provide Tier 3 support and Engineering for Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) Cisco Unified Communications Manager (10.5x, 11.X and 12.X) UCCX scripting and CRS/CRX Administration experience UCCX Finesse QM Recording Cisco Unity Connection (8.X, and 11.X) Cisco UCS virtual servers Voice Gateways and SRST (T1/E1/PRI and SIP circuits, ISDN, MGCP, H323) Analog voice gateways, e.G. VG202/4, VG224, VG310 and ATA s
Telephony endpoint devices: 7962, 7965, 8831, 8861, etc.Experience RequiredAt least 5 years of hands-on administration, design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco Contact Center, UCCX scripting and CRS/CRX Administration, UCCX Finesse, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Voice Gateways, Session Border Controllers (ACME Packet) and Cisco Prime Collaboration.Experience Preferred Education Required Bachelor' s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 844-428-1461.
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Long Term Opportunities
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Job Type: Full-time