Assemblers 2nd Shift - Cable
Oldsmar, FL 34677
NSC Technologies is currently hiring Assemblers - Cable for immediate work in Oldsmar, FL . The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years being a ble perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on printed circuit card assemblies.
This is a 2nd shift ONLY!
Hourly Pay is $16 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 3: 30am-1am. Weekly Pay!
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC620 quality standards.
- Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield
- This is for 2nd shift.
- 4-5 years of experience in IPC620 and cable assembly for max pay rate.
- Must be able to Solder
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Strong mechanical build experience accurately reading and interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
- Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
- Use of manual and automatic wire strippers
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, 3: 30pm to 1am
- IPC620 Certified IPC Specialist
- Knowledge of flow line assembly
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.