Virginia Beach, VA 23452
NSC Technologies is in immediate need for an Accounting Assistant II.This individual will be responsible for performing the following duties:
Scanning invoices and expense reports in our workflow system
Indexing invoices and expense reports in our workflow system
Filing invoices and expense reports
Processing Business Expense reports
The candidates submitted must have a high school diploma and prefer previous A/P experience.
- Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department.
- Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.G., accounts receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, payrolls, receipts, accounts payable).
- Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs; compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees management, or external vendors or customers. May reconcile bank and financial statements/report.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies. Investigates questionable data.
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Long Term Opportunities
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.