1st class Shipfitters
Panama City, FL 32401
MUST BE ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
* cut and wash a bevel
* cut carbon plate using a torch ACCURATELY & PRODUCTIVELY
* READ & INTERPRET PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Ship terminology
* Read standard tape measurer.
* Tack weld using smaw or fcaw is a plus!
* Must be able to work at a HIGH PRODUCTIVE LEVEL 5 - 6 days a week
* MUST be able to work under strict supervision
Must demonstrate the ability to work well with peers
** If candidate passes test they will start the NEXT day. They will also receive test results on the same day they test
50 /60 hr work week
13 & 110 non Local