Water Meter Installer
Rock Hill, SC
Hourly Pay: $15 per hour Work week: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Water Meter Installer
- Water Meter Installers will be involved in the general installation water meters, water meter boxes, etc.
- Install, replace, and investigate water meters in a timely manner.
- Light Plumbing. Attention to detail.
- Dig Dirt using shovels and machinery.
- Lift & carry objects & materials of various weights. Push & pull objects. Practice safety at all times including use of equipment.
- Use PPE while on jobsite e.G. Hard hat safety glasses, ear protection, high visibility vest, steel toe boots, pants, and gloves.
- General clean up and supply duties on the jobsite.
- May be required to drive personal vehicle.
- Must be able to manipulate shovel, pick-ax and other construction equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- This position will require working outdoors in various climate conditions ranging from very cold with rain to very hot and humid.
- This includes ditches, excavation sites, and confined locations.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.