Hourly Pay: $14 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-3: 30pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associates
- receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, transportation and delivery of materials and customer orders; and inventory organization, management and control
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations as well as, pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping
Requirements of the Warehouse Associates
Warehouse associates must have clean driving record. Drug and alcohol free.
- Must have Warehouse Experience 1 year or more which includes shipping/receiving & picking
- MUST have Forklift Experience
- Must have steel toed shoes/boots
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D