Hourly Pay is $13 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
Receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, transportation and delivery of materials and customer orders; and inventory organization, management and control.
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations as well as, pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate
Warehouse associates must have clean driving record. Drug and alcohol free.
- Warehouse Experience 1 year or more which includes shipping/receiving & picking/packing
- RF Scanner Experience
- Order picker Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Must have steel toed shoes/boots
- Reliable and Dependable
- Be flexible with start and end times
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.