Tech Support Analyst
Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Collabnet Subversion Edge, Magic Draw, DOORs administration and configuration. Understanding of Single Sign On solutions, including integrating with PingFederate or SAML 2.0 source. Advanced network communication knowledge with practical applications to firewalls, VLANs, capture tools (Wireshark), structuring, and troubleshooting. ITILv3 certification or understanding of ITIL concepts. Familiarity with application of NIST 800-171 standards to application deployments .
Hourly Pay: $47 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Under general supervision provides technical support and improvements on computer systems for Defense Industry Software Engineering computing environment.
- The role of the employee is to; apply technical computing standards to moderately complex problems, plan and execute subtasks of larger projects which support the Software engineering team members, implement subtasks through managed processes and provide day-to-day support for the Software Engineers and their working environment.
- Plan and lead the upgrade of Atlassian suite to Enterprise version. The products created within this environment enhance the war fighting capabilities of the U.S. Military through software engineering development activities.
- A high level of general educational development normally acquired through completion of a four year program in Management of Information Systems or Computer Science.
- To achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction the applicant shall demonstrate a high level of writing and verbal communication skills.
- Technical experience with Microsoft and Redhat operating systems, application installations within a networked environment and experience troubleshooting network issues.
- Demonstrate experience providing support to customers and basic conflict resolution techniques.
- Customer support experience with understanding of Service Level agreements and use of enterprise IT service management application.
11+ Years with HS7+ Years with AA5+ Years with BS3+ Years with MS0+ Years with PhD
Four year degree in Computer Science or related field.
Provide technical support in the areas of application software management, application licensing, laboratory configuration, and resolving system issues. Consult with senior and/or lead analysts for assistance with problem resolution requiring a higher level of technical expertise. Assists in analyzing, diagnosing, and solving technical problems of moderate scope with computer hardware and software applications, operating systems, and connectivity to develop and make recommendations for technical solutions. Analyzes applications, hardware and operating systems and takes proper corrective action to minimize current and future impact on the user community while ensuring solutions are consistent with operational standards. Provides application management of assigned suite of engineering applications e.G. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Subversion, etc... . Actions include, upgrade Atlassian suite to enterprise version.
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D