NSC Technologies is Hiring for Tank Cleaners positions in Everett, WA!
- Cleans interiors of boilers, storage tanks, industrial processing tanks, kilns, and tank and refrigerator railroad cars to remove emulsion and incrustations, using shovels, squeegees, brooms, scrapers, hoses, water, and solvents: Drains tank, connects hose to water or steam lines, and sprays walls, roof, and bottom of tank to flush residue, such as oil, acid, grease, and sludge through tank openings.
- Scrapes and scrubs walls, using detergents, solvents, scrapers, and brushes to remove incrustations, scale, or deposits of coke or catalyst.
- Sweeps up debris and shovels sludge into buckets or wheelbarrows or down chutes.
- Ability to climb 50' + ladder.
- Enter tanks and crawl through 18" manholes and over 4' steel frames.
- Ability to lift minimum 50 pounds.
We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
*NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D *