Systems Analyst I
Hourly Pay: $25 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops computer systems specifications and requirements that address business requirements and that fit with the company s system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Analyzes, enhances, installs, tests and modifies enterprise-wide operating systems for new and/or existing systems.
- Thorough understanding and familiarity with Windows OS platforms.
- Current or recent Windows OS upgrading experience.
- Experience troubleshooting windows platforms.
- Strong Analysis and execution Detect Root Cause Identification / Problem Analysis
- Ability to remediate software/patch deployment configurations for core toolset and the associated applications and security patches.
- Active Directory experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a rapid pace and time sensitive environment
- Possess strong communication skills (written and verbal)
6+ Years with HS2+ Years with AA0+ Year with BS
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D