Systems Administrator II
Hourly Pay: $30 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide onsite support for Audio Visual related efforts to meet the increased support demands within the Network Services video team. Consultant will support several key and highly visible audio visual (AV) initiatives.
- Consultant to provide coordination and support for senior level audio visual meetings. Consultant will coordinate and communicate with other geographically dispersed support staff.
- Consultant along with the Network Service video team of two additional members will support the following Systems capabilities: Global TelePresence support of 32+ studios 120+ Interoperability VTC rooms Support of 3000+ seat webcasting capability 150+ Endpoints for digital signage (Cisco AppSpace).
- Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
- Consultant must have at minimum 2+ recent years of technical experience supporting audio visual technologies.
- Consultant must have experience interfacing with senior level executives.
8+ Years with HS4+ Years with AA2+ Years with BS0+ Years with MS
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D