Structural Fitter / Iron Workers/ Shipfitters
NSC Technologies is currently hiring Shipfitters, Iron Workers and Structural Fitters for an upcoming project in Norfolk Virginia Area. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of have 3-5 years experience.
Responsibilities of the SHIPFITTER / Iron Workers / Structural Steel Fitters
- Shipfitters / Iron Workers must have experience in a shipyard repair yard or other industrial experience
- Shipfitters / Iron Worker must have tack welding experience (Not required)
- Shipfitters/ Iron Workers must have experience using a torch (wash, burn and bevel)
- Shipfitters/ Iron Workers must have experience cutting and gauging.
- Shipfitters / Iron Workers must be able to read Blue Prints
Requirements of the SHIPFITTER:
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have own tools.
NSC Technologies offers
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
Key Words: Fitter, Iron Worker, Local Union, Fabrication, Structural Steel Fitter, Blue Prints, Blue Prints, Torch, Marine, Construction