This is a temporary position but could go longer for the right candidate.
*Hourly Pay: $13 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday and 2 Saturdays per month
Start time: 8: 00am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
As a Showroom Coordinator you will be responsible for merchandising, promoting and selling the organization' s products and services in our High End Showroom
Other Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Identifying potential customers
- Managing existing customer and vendor relationships
- Monitoring customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Ensure that clients receive high quality customer service.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Direct customers to appropriate departments/areas of the Showroom.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Provide customers with product literature and catalogs. Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account.
- Reports Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
- Adhering to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Performing other duties or functions as requested by management. May assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
- Outstanding organizational skills, customer service skills and problem solving ability
- Must have strong initiative, high energy, and strategic thinking and be detail oriented
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
- Must have a positive, hardworking CAN DO attitude and show willingness to learn
- Must have an exceptional ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter that is also able to collaborate and coordinate with team members, clients, and vendors
- Must have excellent judgment, be forward thinking, be highly resourceful and have the ability to be effectively independent with little direction
- Must have excellent follow up and follow-through qualities, taking ownership and accountability
- Must have proven ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all aspects of staff and company information
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.