Shipyard Certified Painter - RED BADGE
Responsibilities of the Shipyard Spray Painter:
- 3+ years of ship maintenance and repair experience on Naval vessels.
- Spray painters certified in accordance with Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC) C-12 or C-14.
- Must be able to set up, operate, and maintain industrial paint spraying equipment, airless painting equipment, and sandblasting equipment in accordance with OSHA, federal, state and local standards and requirements for shipyard work.
- Ability to apply various paint coatings on ships and non-nuclear components, interior/exterior surfaces, and submarine preservation per NAVSEA Standard Item (009-32).
- Must have a C12 or C14 SSPC Certification.
- Must be able to work on Naval Bases Rapid Gate
- WEEKLY SALARY**
PLEASE EMAIL OR FAX YOUR RESUME TO:
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D