Service Desk Analyst
Pay Rate: $10hr - $13hr
- Provide first-tier, technical support & problem solving management to end users on issues of computer operations, including installations, setup, error messages and application use.
- Candidate must have the ability to identify research and resolve technical problems in a Windows 7/Windows 10 environment.
- Candidate would need to have superior customer service skills, ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher level support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Hands-on experience with MS Office 2010 Applications, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10, Citrix, VPN and Remote access
- Experience with HP and Dell laptop and desktop computers, along with a variety of peripheral support
- Ability to manage Active Directory user, group and computer accounts
- Experience in installation and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as HP printers
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration
- Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software
- Knowledge of Android, iPhone and Blackberry Operating Systems a plus
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & 2012 a plus
- Basic knowledge of Cisco and Juniper, ability to navigate iPhone and Android operating systems
- High School, some completed college course work, technical degree such as MCP/MCDST Certification and/or Comp TIA A+ Certification
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States.Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Help Desk: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- CompTIA Certification