- Develop and maintain integrated master schedules for multiple multi-million dollar Department of Defense construction projects.
- Developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for various modernization construction projects.
- Conduct project reviews in order to identify risks and to aid in coordination of overall execution. Effectively communicate scheduling issues in a timely manner.
- Develop general project scheduling plans that are aligned and traceable to the project Statement of Work.
- Work with project teams to develop, integrate, and maintain project schedules that may include subcontractor schedules.
- Develop and maintain IMS plans that are compliant with industry, DoD, and DCMA quality standards assigned projects in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
- Management Meetings: Take part in schedule and risk discussions for all assigned projects in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
- Projects Monitoring: Work with project teams to monitor all projects with regard to scheduling and sequencing of planned activities. Candidate will also be responsible for the tracking of a recovery plan if the program falls behind the schedule baseline.
- Communicate summaries and recommendations to the Program Director - Modernization based on project assessments.
- Foresees difficulties and reacts to communicate and avoid misunderstanding.
- Sequences and schedules the project work elements and determine the resources required for each work element.
- Other duties may include but not limited to: Variance Analysis, Task sequencing, Conduct and present IMS health metrics, Risks/Opportunities Management, Engineering resource planning / scheduling, Construction Progress / Construction Monitoring, Packaging information for distribution to various audiences, Project Reporting. Provides regular reports to the Program Director on all projects he/she is responsible for. Solves complex technical problems by providing leadership for developing project plans and their implementation.
- Bachelor Degree or six additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Eight years relevant experience in developing and maintaining large complex integrated schedules for multimillion dollar programs / projects with multiple sub-projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or Scheduling Profession PMI-SP or equivalent Department of Defense project management / program management preferred Earned Value Management understanding preferred .
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
**NSC offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees**
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D