Non-CDL Driver - Warehouse Associate
Responsibilities of the Non-CDL Delivery Driver - Warehouse Associate *
- Non-CDL Local Route Delivery
- Operate company-owned vehicles safely in delivering merchandise to and from customers and suppliers.
- Load and unload merchandise on vehicles.
- Obtain signatures or payments on delivery and pick-up tickets.
- Follows assigned scheduling of deliveries, make deliveries on time as scheduled.
- Follows proper procedures in reporting accidents in accordance with company policies.
- Collect cash or checks in C.O.D. Orders.
- Pull and check customer orders and prepare them for deliveries.
- Put stock in the proper bin locations and maintain a clean and safe warehouse.
- Report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles.
- Maintain vehicles in a neat and clean condition.
- Always remain courteous and service minded in dealing with customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of shortages, overloads or damaged merchandise; refers customer complaints to supervisor.
- Attend department and company-wide meetings as requested.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Prefer 2 years Non-CDL Delivery - Warehouse Experience
- Experience operating forklift, pallet jacks, and rolling ladders
- Clean Background - Will Need Rapid Gate Clearance to Delivery to Navy Base
- Clean Driving History - No DUI - No Driving while Suspended
This position is generally considered medium work which includes exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Work performed will include the following: lifting, reaching, standing, sitting, stooping and walking.
PLEASE RELPY TO THE AD WITH RESUME and
Call Dawn at 941-462-9805 - Monday thru Friday 8am - 6pm EST
**NSC offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
#DD - DH