Non CDL Delivery Driver
CDL Class A or B Drivers Welcome to APPLY!
You will be driving a Non-CDL Box Truck to deliver the flooring equipment and supplies to the customer
Good Hourly Pay - Paid Weekly - $17 hr - Monday thru Friday Daytime hrs - Local Route
Job Profile Summary
As a driver, you will deliver and remove equipment and supplies to and from the customer worksite in a Non-CDL Box Truck - Correct some equipment malfunctions at the customer job site and act as a professional representative of the Company
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site.
- Loading, unloading and securing the equipment.
- Long distance hauling of equipment and supplies.
- Demonstration of proper equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager or authorized personnel.
- Complete inspection reports for out-going and returned equipment; completing log book and trip sheets meeting all D.O.T. And company record keeping requirements.
- Assist in minor troubleshooting on site to provide info back to the service department.
- Effectively communicates equipment issues with customers and supervisor to ensure customer satisfaction.
- At least 1 year or more Verifiable Delivery Driving Experience within the last 3 years.
- Clean MVR
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Valid Driver s license
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
- Good Criminal Background Record
Please Reply to this ad with a Resume and call Andria at 478 461 5275 Monday thru Friday between 8am- 5: 30pm EST
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D