- Safely transport containers, crates, pallets, and mezzanine carts to designated work areas, as directed by RF commands.
- Complete tasks in an efficient manner to provide a steady flow of material to functional areas.
- Load or unload product on ship conveyor as required.
- Stage pallets and containers in work areas in an orderly manner.
- Deliver packaging materials to work areas as needed.
- Load or unload trailers.
- Operate powered industrial equipment according to Raymond Safe Operating Guidelines, Forklift Safety Training, and FEI Safety Policies Select, secure, transport, and store product safely using quality pallets and containers
- Ensure pedestrian safety by maintaining a safe rate of speed in all areas while operating equipment.
- Maintain clearance of equipment to avoid impacts and damage to product or property
- Inspect and maintain all forklift and RF equipment in functional condition.
- Execute tasks utilizing hand-held or truck mounted RF units scanners.
- Must have 2 years' warehouse experience
- Must have valid driver s license and good driving record.
- Must have experience operating forklift, pallet jacks, and rolling ladders.
- Must abide by all rules and policies
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees.* NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com.