Journeyman Shipfitter CONUS Winter Fleet
605 North 3rd Avenue Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 US
Superior Resource Group, a subsidiary of NSC Technologies, is currently hiring Shipfitters for shipyard work in Wisconsin. Must have 1 to 2 years previous experience as a Shipfitter in a Shipyard Setting.
SHIP FITTER (Commercial Shipyard)
A Journeyman Level Ship Fitter is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Ship Fitter tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Ship Fitter work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent COMMERCIAL SHIP REPAIR EXPERIENCE working as a Ship Fitter
* Ship Fitter test consists in cutting and washing a bevel to ABS Standards
* Ship Fitter should be proficient in cutting carbon plates using a torch ACCURATELY & PRODUCTIVELY
* Ship Fitter should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Commercial Vessel Terminology
* Ship Fitter should be proficient in tacking welds using SMAW or FCAW
* Basic ship fitter hand tools is required
* Ship Fitter will work outdoors in a Commercial Ship Repair Environment
* Ship Fitter needs to be able to work 6 – 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Ship Fitter needs to be flexible with working 1st and/or 2nd Shift schedules
Superior Resource Group offers:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
- Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.