Inspector - Cable/Wire Harness
This is a 2nd shift ONLY!
Hourly Pay is $18 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 3: 30am-1am. Weekly Pay!
Through effective communication skills and utilization of inspection tools, policies, procedures, the candidate inspects product to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards. Candidate also effectively interacts with manufacturing personnel, engineering, and management to deliver high quality product per delivery schedules .
- 5+ years of experience in Cable/Wire Harness inspection to IPC/WHMA 620 standards. (This must be listed on resume)
- Experience inspecting crimp terminations and soldered connections on cable, wire harness and sub assemblies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Proficient in using the Personal Computer.
- Must be willing to work the 330pm to 1am shift
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Specialist (CIS)
- Fiber cable inspection experience
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.