Inside Sales Representative
Hourly Pay: $18 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8: 30am-4pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative
- The Sales job family merchandises, promotes and sells the company' s products and services to customers. General areas of responsibility include developing and implementing sales strategies; identifying potential customers; managing existing customer and vendor relationships; and monitoring customer and competitor activity and industry trends. Positions in inside sales are responsible for generating revenue by promoting and selling the organization' s products and services by telephone to existing or potential customers.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, insuring their satisfaction with our products and services at all times. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms. Provide customers with product literature and catalogs.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders. Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative
Representative must have clean driving record. Drug and alcohol free.
- Monitor customer needs and preferences to determine focus of proactive sales efforts. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and services, and to provide sales support. Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions. Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise. Complete sales transactions and assist customers with product information, delivery, and other services.
- Work with all personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field. Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures. Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D