Navy Yard City, WA
Job Description: General Laborers
- Cleans interiors of boilers, storage tanks, industrial processing tanks, kilns, and tank and refrigerator railroad cars to remove emulsion and incrustations, using shovels, squeegees, brooms, scrapers, hoses, water, and solvents: Drains tank, connects hose to water or steam lines, and sprays walls, roof, and bottom of tank to flush residue, such as oil, acid, grease, and sludge through tank openings.
- Sweeps up debris and shovels sludge into buckets or wheelbarrows or down chutes.
- Ability to climb 50' + ladder.
- Enter tanks and crawl through 18" manholes and over 4' steel frames.
- Ability to lift minimum 50 pounds.
- Tank watching
Must be able to obtain a DBIDS and C.I.A. Navsea badge to have access to job site
We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
*NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D *