- Assemble building material components
- Read set-up sheets, work orders, drawings, or blueprints and gather necessary tools to complete order
- Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to swing a hammer.
- Must have own tools.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
NSC Technologies offers
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
Monday-Friday 5: 00 AM- 3: 30 PM
******50 Hours per Week*******
Temp to Hire Opportunity
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 409-233-7623
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D