Hourly Pay: $40 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform modeling, simulation, and analysis of missiles or projectiles using 3-DOF, 5-DOF, and 6-DOF constructs. Perform trade studies on system components and develop sensor and actuator requirements for flight control systems.
- Active Government Secret Clearance or held one within the last two years.
- Experience in the modeling and simulation of missiles or projectiles using 3DOF, 5DOF and 6 DOFs
- Experience performing trade studies on system components and developing senor and actuator requirements for flight control systems
- Experience developing guidance algorithms and performing terminal engagement analysis
- Experience performing Monte Carlo simulation and terminal accuracy statistical analysis
- Familiarity with the development and use of aerodynamic databases in simulations
- Autopilot development experience desirable
- Excellent skills modeling systems using Matlab/Simulink
- Programming with C/C++
Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or suitable physics-based science
Master s degree in aerospace engineering
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D