Field Service Tech
San Antonio, TX
Traveling to work on cranes and forklifts within a 100 mile radius.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Tech;
- Ability to service the mechanics of a forklift, crane and other heavy machinery.
- Ability to travel daily within a 100 mile radius.
- Service to Budding Forklifts TDFLs
- Working on truck mounted cranes
- Servicing Knuckle Boone Cranes
- Knowledge of diesel engines and hydraulic drive systems
- Working technical knowledge related to all company product lines e.G. Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrics, Electronics as required
- Mobile, adaptable and able to work in variable physical site conditions
Requirements of the Field Service Tech;
- Qualification from higher vocational school (below Graduate/BSc level) in at least one of the following: mechanical engineering, hydraulics, electrics and electronics or equivalent due to experience.
- Possesses or able to obtain a Driving license (CDL-class B or higher for field service technician).
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in as a Heavy Machinery Mechanic.
- High School education or equivalent, degree preferred.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment requirements.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Diesel Mechanic: 5 years